Translation service is a specialized service with very few professional players in India. The need and demand for translation service are increasing every year due to liberalization and expansion of digital trade. As more and more people are browsing the net for product and service information there is growing demand for multi-lingual communication and website translation.Because we are dealing with people of different languages, different cultures, different religion there is growing dependency of the in-country native translator who understands the cultural nuances and stylistic changes that is required while translating for a particular region. Professional translation service providers serve the need of speaking in customers’ language by engaging native translator.
Factors that need to be looked for while selecting a Professional Translation Agency?
1. Experience: Experienced translation agencies understand the challenges for translating for a particular target market and the type of translation that would do justice to the task. They do not compromise on quality as the cost of misrepresentation or error is great and sometimes damaging. Experience agencies rely on in-country professional translator with domain knowledge so that they can rest assured that the translation would be accurate and impactful.
2. Selection of Translator: Professional Translation agency keeps a bank of a qualified and certified translator in most of the languages after going through the selection and evaluation process. Hence, you save the time in selecting translator on your own.
3. Project coordination: Professional translation agencies have a translation process that is developed for smooth workflow and on-time project completion. They have skilled resources for follow up with translators, typesetters, desktop publishers, localization Engineers, Proof-readers etc to see that the job is well done.
4. Technology: Professional Translation Agencies deploy latest CAT tools for terminology check, consistency in the use of words and mandatory. This ensures the highest quality, saves time and cost.
5. Quality: Quality assurance is provided by many. By checking on the process, you will understand the level of quality check for the type of task in hand. Quality adherence for medical, legal, financial, marketing translation is important. The methodology differs. Professional translation agencies have linguists who act as editor/reviewer for a cultural and linguistic check.
6. References: It is advisable to check the credentials and client references before concluding on translation agency that suits your need.
A qualified translation agency acts as your language partner and ensures that your multilingual communication in resonates with the same power of clarity as a source language. It is all the more important to engage with professional translation service provider if you have a multilingual multimedia campaign or if you need your message to have the consistent voice with a local touch across channels.
La Classe is a dedicated, full-fledged, qualified, multilingual language solution company, equipped to provide you with translation, typesetting, website and software localization servicesapart from other specialized services such as proof reading, transcription, and interpretation.